7.24.2014

Here we go again...

Jackson was a summer school on Monday when Randy went to pick him up.  As they were walking down the hall with J's aide, "the cough" started and the strider kicked in.  Randy calls me, swings by and picks me up and off to the Chateau we go.  These episodes seem to come out of the clear blue nothing.  One minute he's fine, the next, no air.  This time, I was a little more nervous because he was unable to speak in the car. The nurse we had in the ED said she could hear him before we even got through the doors.  After the racemic epi and steroids and an almost rebound, he was better.  Below is a breathing mask selfie and three attempts at an "I'm going home thumbs-up."

Genetics follow-up today.  Talked with the nurse practitioner about these episodes and she recommended seeing Pulmonary.  So, I will make an appointment tomorrow and see where we go from there.

Jackson will be 10! yes 10! next week!  I will post all the festivities after the fact.  

Object du Jour:  The 373LM.  A Liftmaster garage door remote given to Jackson by his 3rd grade teacher.  We don't leave home without it.

No comments: