7.02.2010

I'm a slacker!




Geeze, we've been so busy, I haven't been posting very regularly!

Let's see...the birdies grew up and flew away last week. They ambushed me when I was getting the fellas in the car one day last week. I'm amazed at how quickly they went from eggs to flying away. *sniff*

Jackson is still iffy about summer school. He asks to go, but when we get there, he doesn't want to stay. I haven't heard about any issues while he's there though.

We spent two days this week at Summerfest. It's a large music festival with food and lots of stuff to do. Monday was Kid's Day and there was several kid friendly activities. Jameson's favorite part was the milk carton shaped key chain he was given when we bought him some milk. Easy to please, he is. I was worried that Jackson wouldn't be comfortable with the sound level there. I brought the headphones and he asked to wear them within a few minutes of being in the park. About halfway through the day, he took them off and handed them to me. No crying or upset. He's asks to go back daily. Hopefully, the 4th of July festivities will go just as well.

The fellas are in love the the talking Buzz Lightyear at Target. We have to go check him out every time we make a Target run.

The next two pics are from Summerfest. J wearing is earphones enjoying contraband pretzels and J2 sampling some chocolate/strawberry Dippin' Dots.

Object du Jour: Chip Clips. J's been carrying them around today. He's very happy with the blue "rectangle clip."

No comments: