9.29.2010

Haaaaaay!



J lost another tooth. It was one of the bottom center two. It was turned totally sideways. Don't know when he lost it, I just noticed the hole over the weekend. I talked with the new dentist today and he's going to try to get in on the endoscopy action and do a full cleaning and x-ray while J is out.

Over the weekend we went to Harvest Fest with Uncle Mike and Cousin Maddie while Daddy was out of town. The boys, especially Jameson, love Maddie and follow her around like puppy dogs. When Jameson woke up the next morning, he asked where Maddie was. I told him she went home and he said, "But I just wanted to give her a hug." Awwww.

At the fest, there's a giant area covered in hay. I think it's partly for the kids to play in and partly for people to use the hay to make a scarecrow to take home. J was unsure of the festival until we got to the hay area. He absolutely loved it! He kept yelling, "Haaaaaay!!!" at the top of his lungs. He rolled in it, filled our wagon with it, jumped off the hay bales, and tried to chew a piece or two. Talk about a sensory experience! He was sad to leave. I'm pretty sure he would've played in it all day.

I'm so thrilled with my decision to keep J at his current school. The staff is wonderful, they seem to genuinely enjoy working with him. He's made such great progress since the beginning of the school year. I talked with his OT and one of his aides today and they had such glowing reports for me.

J woke up coughing quite a bit last night. I rubbed some Vicks on his chest which did the trick, but before that, J kept telling me, "Go to the hobstible, they fix you right up." Then this morning he told me, "I got the chest medicine." I'm amazed at his memory and understanding of things.

Object du Jour: Back to the Cleesus.

No comments: