3.17.2011

"Mommy, how did your butt get so big?"

Sigh. Kids say the darndest things don't they?

Jackson is finally, finally better! He went swimming yesterday with the adaptive phy ed teacher and friends from school. He missed last week, so he was happy to be back! J absolutely adores Mr. S. He talks about him non-stop. I'm nervous with all the budget cuts in our state, that J may lose Mr. S. I really, really hope that doesn't happen. I'll be standing in front of the capitol with a giant sign!

J has GI today and eye clinic tomorrow. Hopefully, good reports on both fronts, but I'm nervous about the weight loss.

Jameson has been a steady stream of questions lately. If I give a dismissive, "Uh-huh" while I'm doing something, I hear, "Mommy! Put your face at me!" Meaning, look at me and give me an answer. The barrage of questions only stops when he's sleeping.

Object du Jour: MG

No comments: