11.09.2011

You say it's your Birfday....

J was messing around with his Magna Doodle this morning and I looked down and he had written the number 10, all on his own.  I asked him to make an 8 and he did!  He also made a 7 on request.  Wow.  This kid never ceases to amaze me.

Randy took the boys to the VFW the other night to see some friends we haven't seen in awhile.  I stayed home, just to bask in some silence for a few hours.  Jameson came home yelling, "MOMMY!  I went to the EFW with Daddy and Elvis showed up.  It was creepy!  Next time we go see Amy, we're going to have Stir Fry with a fish on top."  I guess J tried to swipe Elvis' mic, which didn't go over well and Jameson also came home with a pocket full of screw off wine tops and 2.00.  Only my kids.

OK.  So according to the site I use to see where people are coming from to look at my blog...many of you are finding me because you are Googling the definition of the word "birfday."  I used it in one post, a few years ago now, to show how J pronounced the word "Birthday."  According to urbandictionary.com, there are a few other meanings I was unaware of.  So, if you are looking for more detailed info, pop on over there.  You're welcome.  And for the person looking for "Whole Foods sneeze into hand, "  I can't help.  Sorry.

Object du Jour:  Various magnetic letters and the Magna Doodle.

No comments: