12.15.2011

J sings the Chipmunks...

Monday was J's Christmas program at school.  I was told he would be participating, but I was really nervous about how he would handle all the stimulation of the singing, the audience, standing on the stage...all that fun stuff.   My child rocked it!  Well, he stood there with his fingers in his ears, didn't cry, didn't attempt to take off running, so in my book, that's rockin' it!  I'm so proud of him!  They sand the Chipmunk Song by the Chipmunks and J thinks it's really funny that I know the words to that song! Also, the word "Hula Hoop" is hysterical!  Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures because I was in the very.last.row.  Drat.  But, I did order a DVD from school of the program, so maybe I'll be able to do something with that.

Getting ready for Christmas!  Jackson keeps telling me he needs a mirror and a garage for Christmas.  Hmmm.  Jameson just wants everything.  He's getting to the stage where he wants everything he sees on TV. 

The tree is up and Jackson makes sure to remind me to turn it on every morning.  He's done so well with leaving it alone and not pulling the ornaments off.  This is the first year for that!

Eye and dental clinics coming up in Dec.

Object du Jour:  The iPad.  The child is obsessed and works it better than I do!

No comments: