1.05.2012

trisomy 4p

I found a Facebook group of families affected (effected? darn it) by 4p!  When I joined a few weeks ago, there were less than 20, now they are up to 28!  I never, in my wildest dreams, thought I would see that many of us in one place.  If you a are 4p family checkin' out the blog, drop me an e-mail and I will get you the link.  wjo4244 at gmail dot com

It's been absolutely amazing chatting with other families who know exactly what we go though.  And, it's a little freaky seeing 20+ other children who look so much like J!

J has his first of three "potty training sessions" with the Beh Psych today.  We'll see how that goes.

Jameson turned 4 yesterday!  How did that happen?  We took him to the restaurant of his choice for lunch (Red Robin) and on Saturday we're heading to (Lord, give me strength)  Chuck E Cheese.  I don't know how J will feel about it, but the boys' cousin will be there and they love her, so that may help.

Object du Jour:  Dr. Suess's ABC book.  That book had a good run earlier in the year and now it's back.  I literally have the whole book memorized.  It's scary....Big A, little a, what begins with A?  Aunt Annie's Alligator, A, A, A.  Like I said, scary.

No comments: