8.11.2011

Coffee and Genetics and a Magnifying Glass!

Can I just say I love my Genetics team? Dr. B is awesome and the genetics counselor is pretty cool too!

We had a nice discussion about J and how wonderfully he's doing. We talked about moles and feeding and the wonder of chromosomes and Monkey George. They also let Jameson have a Reader's Digest, a Snoopy sticker and 3 paper measuring tapes, for keeps!

They both gave me their e-mails so if I come across any questions from the blog that are posed to me, I can call for back up or if I have any questions with anything going on with J.

Jackson came running to me yelling, "Get the coffee!" He threw the coffee pot half full of coffee down the stairs and it dumped all over the landing. At least it wasn't hot. I've learned to unplug the coffee pot as soon as I make it and then just warm my coffee in the microwave. He's also fascinated with coffee grounds and has held his own ticker tape parade in the kitchen with grounds right from the container. My vacuum cleaner smells like Starbucks.

He's taken the spell things up a notch. I now have to spell into a magnifying glass which then sends J into fits of giggles.

Object du Jour: MG for the doctor visit and the magnifying glass the rest of the afternoon.

No comments: