3.20.2009

All college basketball and no Ellen makes Jackson a cranky boy. Poor kiddo. The last two days there has been no Ellen. He asks several times a day; I wish I had an episode saved, but at least there's You Tube.

We have a beast of a cat. She's not a fan of the kids at all (or anyone else for that matter), but what I find interesting is how how tolerant she is of J. She will let him lay on her, pull her fur and poke her nose. If anyone else tries those things, she hisses and spits. I wonder if she has some "6th sense" about J? Jameson loves her, but she doesn't go near him at all.

Jameson was looking out the window and I heard him yelling, "titty, titty!" and "ow-ow!" (meow), I look out the window and there's a squirrel sitting on the lawn. Hey, it's got fur and a long tail, right?

J is continuing to make nice gains on the eating front. He absolutely loves Cheerios. For the most part, he's actually nibbling them and swallowing them! He seems to do much better with foods that don't shatter into crumbs when he bites into them (like graham crackers). We have to keep the Cheerios box on the table and he labels the letters and numbers on it. He's even noticed that when the box is open, the word Cheerios on the flap is upside down. J's still stuck on Sweet Potatoes and Bananas, but I can get him to try other things if I tell him we're out of the other two.

Object du Jour: A pair of 3D glasses that came in the People mag. J looks through each lens separately with one eye to color things in the room.

No comments: