8.07.2009

Steak Fair!



J has taken to calling the State Fair "Steak Fair." Much more fitting I think.

It rained most of the time we were there, so we spent a lot of time in the products buildings. Everyone else had the same idea, so it was crowded, but still fun.

Jackson wasn't too thrilled with the whole scene. Jameson loved it. Jackson didn't want to leave the safety of the stroller and Jameson wanted to do everything. Same old story.

What's new is chocolate covered bacon. Yep, you read that right. Randy and I decided to give it a go. The first two bites just tasted like salty chocolate. After that, it became way to rich and I didn't eat any more. Slightly gross, seems like a waste of perfectly good chocolate and perfectly good bacon.

Object du Jour: The Brewer's cap, fringy blanket and a chip clip kept J safe and secure during the chaos of Steak Fair.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hi! Some of my friends and I went to the Arkansas State Fair in Little Rock last fall and tried the chocolate covered bacon. I was kind of grossed out, but apparently it wasn't too bad.