4.24.2009

After how many months, I realize there's post titles? What else am I missing? And why are they red?

WHOOP, WHOOP! We have pee on the potty, this is not a drill! Granted I don't think he had any clue why I was jumping up and down like a crazy person, but he seemed happy with my reaction. I'm still not sure that he fully understands what's going on, but we'll keep at it!

Jameson's appointment went well yesterday; he only had to endure one shot. No tears, just a horrible scowl for the nurse. He's 23 lbs and in the 25%ile for weight, 90% for height and 75th for head. My little lollipop baby! The doctor was pleased with all the stuff he's doing. I'm happy he's right on target for everything.

Object du Jour: The Swiffer. He's cleaning the "brown door" and rectangle Ellen as I type this.

ETA: So I'm messing around with templates and colors and fonts. I can't seem to find one I like.

No comments: