4.08.2009

Jackson loves to play with this little metal shopping cart we have. He walks on his knees and pretends to shop. He fell forward, the cart fell backward (see where this is going?) and ended up with a fat lip and chipped tooth. The cart is now put away for a long, long time. Poor kid. Anything that can happen to him, does.

J and Jameson are both not feeling super well. Both have coughs and icky noses. Daddy is out of town all week, so I'm hoping that J will not end up with a breathing issue. I guess I should get some sort of plan in place, just in case it happens during one of Daddy's road trips.

I talked with J's speech therapist yesterday and we decided he doesn't need speech therapy over the summer. His talking is moving along and his intelligibility is awesome! So, he'll still get OT and Ed and possibly PT.

Last night at about 3 am, I hear a little voice yelling, "alllll done!" Nope. Not time to get up at 3 am. I gave Jameson a sippy cup of water, he sucked it down and went back to sleep until 6:30. Whew.

First Brewer's game yesterday. Unfortunately, they lost, but J loves labelling the players and watching the game. He loves to walk around saying "Dale Sveum." lol I asked him if he wanted to go see a Brewer's game and he told me, "All done Brewer's House." Well, I guess that ends that discussion. I think he remembers how loud it is there.

Speaking of loud...J has been telling me everything is too loud lately. The TV, radio, Jameson, even his pants. I wonder if he has an ear infection or if he's just getting better about verbalizing his discomfort?

Object du Jour: A new remote. J loves the remote to the satillite radio. He's been carrying it everywhere the last few days. It will not be allowed near any open body of water.

No comments: