9.13.2009

Sunday Night Randomness












Random pictures from the last few weeks I've mentioned, but didn't get posted. Some I haven't mentioned; meh, enjoy anyway.

1. Could he be any cooler? (said in my best Chandler Bing voice)
2. There's a giant what behind us? Mmmm, fingers.
3. My favorite Christmas present at 18 months old.
4. The best part of J's school.
5. First day of school.
6. First day of school with Jameson smelling the bush. Don't ask.
7. Oooo, Steak Fair Sky Glider. (Sidenote: Everytime he wears this shirt I get compliments on how cute my daughter is.)
8. A boy and his best friend. J was having a full-on conversation with his shadow.
9. The most awesome part of the birthday house...the doorbell!
10. Mmmmm, birthday cupcakes!!

I made a fringy blanket today for a friend's baby who had surgery recently. J was practically drooling on the table on the hope that the blanket was going to be for him. He kept trying to pull it off the table as I was tying up the sides. I told him, "This is for Baby Christian." He wasn't having any of that and said, "Baby Kitchen?" while trying to sneak it off the table. I had to quick wrap it up when he wasn't looking. Like we don't have 27 other fringy blankeys (or KeeKee's as J2 calls them) in this house!

Object du Jour: The chalk board on the easel. I drew air conditioners, microwaves, doors, light switches and Rectangle Ellen until my fingers were totally pink and orange. Anyone seeing a theme here?

No comments: