1.31.2010

Carns in my pockick.

I think we're finally coming to the end of illness round 187.3 for the '09-10 winter season. Jackson has major green nose and Jameson has had a few croupy sounding coughs, but it hasn't become full blown. *fiercely knocking wood*

We tried Jameson out of the crib for a week. After a week of him running around the room, emptying drawers and jumping on J's bed in the middle of the night, he's now back in the crib. He climbs out of the crib, but at least I can catch him before he's totally out. We'll try again when he's say, 16 or so.

So, with both boys sick, the freezing cold weather and daddy gone for week, I've had to get creative to keep the boys occupied. J2 and spent a good hour coloring with half of that spent on him putting, "Carns in my pockick." I have a pocket on the front of my shirt that I now know can hold a lot of carns.

I've also made a boatload of iPods out of scrapbooking paper. I even got fancy and made green ones (just like mommy's) with pictures the the boys in the center. J is thrilled with these. He took his to school and I had to explain to his teacher what it was.

C'mon spring! Seriously, that groundhog better not see his shadow or we're going to have a problem.

Object du Jour: The pink suitcase. But apparently, I didn't find the right pink suitcase. I had no clue we had more than one. This is going to be a long week.

No comments: