1.23.2010

Coconut Sit

Random pics. The top one is J and the little pink camera that appeared out of nowhere. The middle one is J figuring out how to shine the flashlight through the most awesome Pinpression. And the last pic is the blue-tongued birthday boy.

J has been wandering around saying, "Coconut Sit" all day. Yes, I'm sure it's "sit." I have no clue where that came from or why it's so funny. Lots of coconut talk lately.

I went to a new support group today. I was invited by a mom of a kiddo in J's class. Great group of ladies with kids with varying disabilities. Everyone was so friendly and supportive!

Tomorrow I think we'll head to the train show with the boys. J2 has been obsessed with trains lately and wants to know why the train isn't waiting on the tracks by J's school every day when we drop him off. Should be a good time!

Object du Jour: Still the JCPenney book.

ETA: Yes, I realize the boys are wearing the same shirt in the last two pics. Grandma got them matching outfits! :)

No comments: