4.25.2010

Gorman no more and hooray for toast!

J finally got a haircut on Friday. We had to see someone other than Mr. Tim because he was out of town. This is the first time in the history of ever that J got a haircut from someone other than Mr. Tim. I think it was harder on me than on him!

Daddy got J in the chair and the stylist thought J was 3. No biggie, happens all the time, he gets into more events for free that way. Ha! She asked him what he wanted her to put on the TV and he said, "Watch the news." That's my guy, always staying up on current events! The cut looks nice, we've been keeping it a bit longer because they don't have to use the clippers that way, which freak J out.

I was talking to another SN parent at a SN parent meeting and she (Hi Jennifer!) asked if I noticed J's nails growing a lot faster on the formula. I hadn't thought of it before, but I do need to clip J's nails twice as often as I do Jameson's and he's now gotten two haircuts to Jameson's one. I think there is something to this theory!

I was making toast for everyone yesterday morning and J asked for a slice. I made one for him and cut it into rectangles. He ate almost the whole thing! Yeah toast! Now I'll gradually move to adding things to the toast like jelly or Sunbutter and see how it goes.

J came home from school on Friday with the mother of all iPods! It was huge! And, it had AAA written on it. He calls it the "giant iPod!" But even better, he came home with an Ellen mask. Someone at school made him a paper plate mask with a tongue depressor handle with Ellen's face on it. I laughed so hard when I pulled it out of his bag! I'll get a pic of J with it and post it.

Object du Jour: The Thomas ABC book from his Scholastic Book order. We're also very into Chica Chica Boom Boom and Dr. Seuss's ABC book. Noticing a trend here? LOL

No comments: