4.09.2010

A new fashion trend!

Aaaand, this is what happens when I bring the laundry up from the dryer and leave the basket unattended. He was having a full-on phone conversation on a roll of parchment paper at the grocery store yesterday. It went like this: "Hello? Yes, yes. Packers!! Bye!" Oh, this child cracks me up!

Jackson is having a whiny day today. He keeps telling me he needs medicine. I hope and pray he isn't getting sick. He wants to go to school so badly. Poor fella asks every day if we are going. The weather wasn't so hot for his Spring Break. Snowing yesterday, but at least it's sunny today.

Object du Jour: The letter game. J keeps asking me to make it do rectangles and then gets very upset with me when I tell him it doesn't make rectangles. Good thing he's back to school Monday. He's getting a bit of cabin fever, I think.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: