5.26.2010

iPad and Miracle Marathon

When I dropped J off at school today, his teacher told me they'll be trying out an iPad in the classroom for the day. I know what we're going to be talking about for the next 3 months (at least).

On Friday morning, we'll be telling J's story on the WKLH Miracle Marathon for Children's Hospital. You can listen live at http://www.wklh.com/ Please donate if you can!

Object du Jour: The ABC book and a picture of a woman listening to a very old school radio. J has named it, "Listening to the iPod."

ETA: I picked J up at school and the whole way home he yelled from the backseat, "Go back to school!! See the iPad!!" So, I guess the practice run with iPad went well to say the least. I looked into them and they are about 500.00. A little bit pricey for us right now, but maybe they'll go down in price like the iPhone and iPods.

No comments: