1.25.2009

Language explosion lately for both kiddos! J is wandering around saying "Barack Obama" all day long. My People mag came in the mail yesterday and it was laying on the dining room table; it has the Obamas on the cover. J tossed aside his regular 'old Thomas placemat and replaced it with a "Barack Obama" placemat, ie the People mag. lol He went through the whole mag and labelled Barack and Me-shewl. I wish you could hear him say it, it's so cute!

J is really trucking along with labelling letters, numbers, colors and animal sounds. After I ask him dog, cow, cat, duck, etc, I say, "What do Zombies say?" and he says, "Braaaiinns". lol

J2 has mastered "all done" or "awl da!" I'm also hearing "hot", "mama", "dada", "uh-oh" and a variation of "kitty".

I'm still not sure that J is down with this little brother thing. Poor kiddo. Jameson wants everything that Jackson is playing with, which results is a screech like none other. I've been intervening and telling Jameson, "Let's find something else to play with." So now, Jackson will screech, "Something eeellllse" when Jameson grabs at his toy. Someday they'll love each other, right?

I think everyone is finally healthy. *knock wood* So, Jackson's broncoscopy will go on as scheduled on Thursday. Hopefully they won't find anything to be concerned about. I'm always nervous when he gets put under. I was told he'll be under for about 30 minutes total and then we hang out in recovery until he's ready to go home.

Object du Jour: Everything. Those two had every single toy dumped out in the living room. That was a fun mess to sort out! I can't wait until we can play outside with the sand and water tables!

No comments: