1.08.2009

Poor J. He woke up early this morning and promptly threw up. I called him in sick to school and then he seemed to perk up a bit until the fever started. It just breaks my heart when he doesn't feel well. He's currently sleeping in the middle of the hallway. This is the second time today. When I try to put him in bed he wakes up and cries. So, I'll just leave him curled up in a ball with his Thomas fringies until he wakes up.

He hasn't eaten much today, although he did down a jar and a half of bananas. He asked for a juice box, took one sip and handed it back saying that the juice box, "pinched his fingers."

Object du Jour: Nothing makes a little guy feel better than Thomas fringies.

ETA: His fever is up to 102.1 and he threw up the Tylenol I gave him. I called the ped on call and she thinks he may have Fifth's Disease. Whee! She said there's not much we can do but give him Tylenol and keep him hydrated. The poor guy is miserable. He's finally in bed after a bath. Hopefully, he'll feel better tomorrow.

No comments: