1.08.2010

The Hopstible

Jackson got socks with grippers on the bottom from Santa. Well, they don't work. He came running into the kitchen, slipped on the floor on bonked his head. The poor kid has been getting PT since he was 6 months old and still doesn't get his arms out to catch himself when he falls. J ended up with a nice little goose egg. I asked him if he was OK and he told me he needed to go to the "Hopstible." I told him he was alright and we could stay home. And then he said, "Go to the Hopstible in dark." Which I think he means that we only seem to go to the hospital in the middle of the night when he's having a breathing thing. Clever little monkey! Today he has a nice little bruise on his noggin, but he's just fine.

He also tells me his belly is itchy and he needs to go to the hopstible. Either we spend too much time there or I'm raising a hypochondriac! :)

J has been fascinated with letters lately, especially S and Q. He got a LeapFrog Learning Letters toy for Christmas and is doing a great job with telling me what sounds the letters make. I'm so proud of him!

Object du Jour: The Bristle blocks.

No comments: