2.11.2010

Best Buy's House

For a 5 1/2 year old boy, you'd think Toys R Us would be the place he begs to go. Nope, Best Buy. Heaven on Earth! They have microwaves, Wiis, phones, and iPods all in one place! Amazing, right? He runs from thing to thing giggling the whole time.

We went to BB tonight to look for maracas for the Wii. When I met the teacher that J may have next year we started chatting about the Wii and how she uses the Wii Fit board in the classroom. (J doesn't weigh to activate the board) I told her that using the Wiimote has been hard for Jackson because there's too many things to push. She showed me the maracas and told me about the games they go with. The Wiimote fits inside the maraca and all he has to do is shake it. Sounds cool! They didn't have any at BB, so I'll have to order them online.

Then we went to TRU to find a b-day present for the boys' cousin. I also got them a little Valentine treat. Jackson will be getting a cool Handy Manny phone and Jameson will be getting his very own broom/dustpan combo and some candy. Exciting huh? I know J2 will flip over the broom, then maybe he'll leave my mop alone.

Object du Jour: Still the paper iPods. I tried to find a toy iPod at TRU with no luck.

No comments: