2.23.2010

Check It Out Now, Funk Soul Brotha...

I've now discovered that Fatboy Slim is a great motivator to get a certain someone eat scrambled eggs. "Eat" being a bit of a broad term, but he allowed three separate pieces of egg in his mouth briefly and then promptly spit them out. No gagging or tantrums, so I'd consider it a success! At first, he would blow the egg off the spoon and quickly stick the spoon in his mouth like he'd eaten it. Stinker. Hopefully with continued exposure, eggs can be a new food to add to the list.

I've been amazed lately with the continued expansion of J's conversational skills and the questions he's been asking. I've heard that he's talking more at school as well.


The boys are currently having a blast with a Handy Manny paint with water book. Who knew two small people could make such a mess with less than a 1/4" of water?

I got to head out on my girl's weekend this past weekend and no one cracked their head open or ended up at The Chateau. Success!

Object du Jour: Still the iPod pictures, but with a twist. I have to write out the whole alphabet on one side of a piece of paper, and on the other I have a draw an iPod with AAA or XXX on it. The AAA is for Vampire Weekend's A-punk song and the XXXs, I'm not sure. He calls them "criss crosses" though.

No comments: