3.07.2010

The Magic Kingdom

We just booked our hotel for DisneyWorld in October! I'm so excited! Jameson is going to love it! I'm worried about Jackson's reaction.

I ordered him a set of sounding blocking ear muffs, which came Friday and he wants no part of. Jameson has been wearing them on his forehead since I took them out of the box. My plan is to get J used to them over the summer at festivals and State Fair, places he normally says are "too loud." Visually, I know he'll love Disney, auditorily, not so much.

The boys played in the noodle bucket most of the morning. Jameson loves to scoop, dump and "cook." Jackson popped the dried noodles in his mouth the second I opened the container. He'll eat that, but not regular food. Now we're off to find something to do outside because it's supposed to be in the 40's today. Heat wave!!

Object du Jour: The Ellen iPod with a side of noodles.

No comments: