8.09.2011

Spell a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

Whoa. I know Jackson has a spelling obsession. He asks me to spell words all.day.long. It's exhausting; I'm probably spelling words in my sleep.

So today I got tired of spelling and turned it around on J. I asked him to spell the words he normally asks me to spell. He can spell out loud: Jackson, our last name, Jameson, cat, kitty, mommy, daddy, up, down, on, off, light, radio, exit, news, car, no, Monkey George, truck, cup and he spells "coffee" ffee. He even recognizes a lot of the words written on paper. Buddy, you just raised the bar!

(I so needed this after the g-tube debacle!)

Object du Jour: A harmonica. Oh, the harmonica. I'd rather spell things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. He's better at spelling than my (if I may say so myself, pretty smart) 7 year old!
Do you realize how advanced he is, by all counts? Be proud!