8.17.2009

Our Brush with Greatness

Busy weekend! My brother and his daughter were here Friday and Sat, Randy's sister and her husband stopped over for a bit on Sunday (HI Aunt Donna!) and we headed back to State Fair on Sunday afternoon. And on Saturday, Randy and I volunteered to work at a Brewer's autograph signing. Trevor Hoffman! (Yum!) We left the boys with my brother for the latter. It was too hot out and we were too busy running around.

I found out first hand how nutty Brewer's fans can be. "Can I have that case of water the players didn't drink?" Um, no. "Can you grab a bunch of Ryan Braun's photos for me?" (This was while he was signing for the people that had waited since 4 am to see him). Again, um, no. "What do you mean I can't show up 5 minutes before the players arrive and still get a wristband for an autograph?" Sheesh. Some people had gotten in the line for Braun and Hoffman at 9 pm the night before! I love getting yelled at by strangers for things I have absolutely no control over. Good times. But I got some great pictures and a cool t-shirt. Randy was very excited to be "stage security" for the players during the Q&A session. lol

Jackson was a little better on our last trip to Steak Fair. He seemed to be enjoying some parts of it. Jameson loved the lemonade!

This week we have the boy's annual check-ups and then it's off to MN for a little vakay for me and the boys and a little work for Daddy. Jackson will be thrilled, one of my goals is to get him a new potty from Ikea.

Finally got a call back from GI regarding the meds and ph probe. We weren't home, so now we're playing phone tag. Not it!

Object du Jour: The rectangle mirror. J loves this little mirror that we used to see them in the backseat while driving.

I think my next post will be pretty photo laden. We still have a ton to upload.

No comments: