2.03.2009

Aaaannnddd...I have pink eye. Woke up Sunday with my eye swollen and stuck shut. Went Urgent Care. The first thing the dr. says when he walks into the room is, "Whoa, that's nasty." Glad I could make his day and gross out a doctor, who I'm sure has seen worse (I hope). So, I have some lovely antibiotic drops and steroids. Everytime we visit the hospital, we bring a little something home with us. It's the gift that keeps on giving! (Remember rotavirus? I knew you did).

Jackson loves a commercial that sings, "For the toys that teach." It's an ad for a local teacher store. He thinks it's hysterical if I substitute other words for "toys" like, "For the Jacksons/windows/recatangles/Ellens that teach." He'll look around the room giggling and give me object suggestions to sing about.

Object du Jour: A small pink (naturally rectangular) suitcase that goes to the dollhouse. Inside it's got stickers with pictures of clothes, shoes, and a teddy bear. J wouldn't go to bed without it. Maybe the rectangle remote will soon become a distant memory. I can only hope.

No comments: