2.16.2009




Just feeling a little reflective today. We've been getting a lot of bad news lately about friends and my grandma passing recently. I need to remind myself how lucky we are to have what we have and to have to our two beautiful children. If you are a reader of the blog and I haven't seen you in awhile, just know I'm thinking of my friends and the people who care enough to follow J's life. OK, sappy time over.

We went to visit friends yesterday and see their new little fella. What a cutie he is! Jackson stole a big magnetic clip from their fridge and cried when we left because I tried to put it back. They ended up letting him take the clip home. He calls it the "rectangle Thomas" because it's rectangular and blue like Thomas. We ate with it, slept with it and bathed with it and it sticks to the air vents fantastically. Hopefully, I'll be able to get it back (someday) and return it.

J has his Valentine Party at school today. This morning before he left, he was wandering around saying, "Par-tay Har-tay". Nice. I don't know where he learns this stuff.

Object du Jour: The big blue rectangular refridgerator Thomas clip.

I posted the above picture because:

a. it's just darn funny and I need a laugh
b. I can't wait for baseball season
c. I just want to think spring and warm weather.

I mean really, how many people can say they've had a Chorizo hold their baby?

No comments: