2.25.2009

The rest of the results came back on J's GI panel. He's deficient in selenium (that was the thing I couldn't pronounce), zinc is fine. We need to give him supplements. According to google, if I could load him up on Brazil nuts, he'd be fine. Mmmmm, Brazil nuts. Walgreens doesn't have it in stock, so they ordered it for us. And, of course, insurance doesn't cover it, but thank goodness it's only 20.89.

I had my girl's weekend this past weekend. I missed my little guys, but it was so nice to be able to eat and go to the bathroom alone.

Object du Jour: An empty gum box, an empty Snoopy VHS box and discussing how brown the door is. I don't know how this started, but several times a day we need to go look at the closet door in the spare room and talk about how brown it is. Alrighty.

No comments: