2.12.2009

The rectangle remote has been replaced, this is not a drill! We now have, drum roll please....the oval remote. I opened the drawer to the DVDs and J happened to be standing there and saw the grey TV remote (we normally use the DVR remote). He snatched it and christened it the "oval remote" because it has rounded ends. He'll set it down and come to me in a panic when he can't find it. He somehow figured out that the buttons glow in the dark. I found him in the closet with the door cracked a little. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "lights, oval remote." I had no idea the buttons glowed.

We got the results today from the GI workup. Everything's normal, no concerns. They are still waiting on results for zinc and something I can't pronounce.

Object du Jour: Hmmmm...

No comments: