10.16.2009

Anyone know how to remove Sharpie from a cell phone?

I talked to J's genetic counselor yesterday. The results of the microarray aren't back yet, but it seems that J's thyroid is normal. She didn't have any other suspicions as to what could be causing the mottling on his legs. The poor kid is so cold all the time.

Daddy went with J and his class to the pumpkin farm today. He said J wasn't so sure about everything at first, but loved the hay ride. J came home and told me "Hay ride, blue tractor!" He brought home a cute little pumpkin and a yellow gourd. I'm really glad he did well. I had the poor kid dressed in so many layers I'm surprised he was able to move his arms!

I'm in one room changing J's diaper. Boychild #2 is in the toy room (aka the living room) and he's vewry, vewry qwuiet. I get done with the diaper change and find that J2 stole a black Sharpie out of the desk drawer and scribbled all over the wall, mirror, my cell phone and a Mr. Potato Head. Someone please tell me this phase is almost over! He's not even two yet!

Object du Jour: The sticker from the pumpkin farm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rubbing alcohol should take it right off!