10.10.2009

Saturday musings...

I think everyone is slowly getting better. Jameson has still had a fever on/off all week, albeit a low one. Jackson has just kept the runny nose. Randy and I have also been sick over the last week, but we just had cold-like symptoms. I'm so ready for everyone to be plague-free! I'm really starting to lean toward getting the H1N1 vaccine for J. His clinic doesn't have any yet, so I still have some time to mull it over.

The monkeys are getting stir crazy after being trapped in the house for so long. Our outside time is limited due to illness and now the weather. The forecast called for the 20's tonight and possible snow. I'm so not ready for that yet.

J came to me yesterday and said, "Dave?" I asked him "Dave, who?" and he said, "Dave!!" I told him I didn't know who he was talking and he put his hand on my cheek and said, "Dave and Donna!" So, Aunt Donna, just know J is thinking of you guys!

I'm such a klutz. I took J's pitcher out of the fridge this morning to pour him a cup and I dropped it. It shattered all over the floor. 40+ ounces of sticky liquid everywhere! After the boys go to bed, I will have to move the fridge and stove and clean underneath. Can't wait! I may be a klutz, but I'm not crazy enough to attempt this maneuver with an audience! But, on the plus side, I now have an excuse to go to Target!

Object du Jour: A car ad in my Oprah magazine. It's got a great picture of the dashboard and radio. J has been talking about it all morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Everyone .... I love this post about "Dave and Donna". Amazing! Jackson is so smart and cute. So is Jameson. Just a few more family get togethers and we will have Jameson up to speed too on who his favorite Aunt and Uncle are! JK. Hope this finds you all healthy or at least nearly healthy.