10.05.2009

Home again.

We are all home and finally under the same roof! Jameson seems better, he's still really crabby. We have a prescription steroid he needs to take two doses of and then we head into the ped to have him listened to. I gave him the first dose tonight and he promptly threw it up all down my back. Both boys are finally sleeping, but I'm hearing coughing from both of them.

Off to bite my nails down to the quick watching the rest of the Packer game!

Object du Jour: J and I went to Target to get Jameson's prescription and general junk. We made a stop in the toy area (my mistake) and J fell in love with an Elmo microwave. I think he said, "Elmo microwave, have it" about 1,000 times during the rest of our Target visit. I just couldn't make him understand that it was too much money to buy today and maybe Santa would bring it. Instead we came home with a Handy Manny paint with water book and that kept both fellas occupied for quite awhile this afternoon.

No comments: