10.11.2009

*Cough*

Now I have a horrible sore throat. Really? Is this ever going to end? I hear poor J2 up there coughing in his sleep. Randy is hacking away too. Out of the lot of us, Jackson is the healthiest. That defies logic, but I'm not complaining one bit!

I think someone broke into our house, armed with a blue crayon and decided to vandalize the walls in the kitchen and dining room. Couldn't have been either one of my angels. Although, if I had to guess, I think the culprit's name rhymes with Bameson. Magic Erasers have become my bff.

Jackson's eating has been great lately! He chewed and swallowed parts of a fruit rope and ate smooth/crunchy textures mixed together at therapy on Friday. His intake volume of solids has gone way up lately. He's also requesting mini-saltines, aka "Squackers," as in, square crackers. Tonight for dinner, I tried to get him to try a slice of pear and a cooked baby carrot. No dice, but at least he touched them and smelled them without gagging or getting upset. J is really loving dehydrated apples, but just to suck on and not to chew and swallow. We'll get there.

Jameson is really into fingerplays lately. Tonight we sang "Itsy Bitsy Spider." His face just lit up when he figured out how to copy me. We I sang the "down came the rain" part, he yelled, "RahRah!" His word for water. Excellent connection!

Object du Jour: The box from Daddy's new hedge trimmer. Awesome!

No comments: