11.01.2009

All Done Steak Fair, part deux

Trick or Treating last night. J was Thomas the Train (again), but that's what he wanted. J2 was Balloon Boy from the news. I put a t-shirt on him that read, "Please give my dad a reality show" and tied a Halloween Mylar balloon to his coat. I was Mrs. Roper from Three's Company and Randy was General Zod from Superman 2. Three of the 4 of us wore recycled outfits from year's past, but I just didn't have the creative energy this year!

J2 was OK with Trick or Treating. After he got that sucker at the first house, I don't think he saw any point in continuing on. He gave me a, "Whadda ya mean we keep going? I got the most perfect, awesome sucker right here!"

J got out of the stroller at a few houses, but spent most of the night riding. He sad little pumpkin bucket had 5 pieces of candy in it at the end of the night. It's the process, not the product, right?

After we had been at it for about half an hour, J started telling me he was, "All done Steak Fair." I'm confused, because one one hand, he doesn't want to be there, but on the other, he asks to go to Steak Fair at least once a week.

Object du Jour: Jameson's balloons from his costume. The boys have been having fun holding onto the ribbon and then letting them go to watch them float to the ceiling.

No comments: