6.29.2009

Insert witty title here

PINT Clinic today, visit 3/4. The first was just me and Daddy chatting with the dr., the second was Daddy and J, today was me and J and next Monday we'll get the results of all of this. The doctor did some testing with J for about 45 minutes, then they came and got me and I had snack and played with J for 30 minutes or so while they watched behind one way glass. A little unnerving, but they said I did a good job, so that made me feel a bit better. They also had me leave the room to see what J's reaction would be. He barely looked up from the toys when I told him, "Be right back" and left the room. Daddy said the visit with him was very similar. I'm really curious to see what the results will be.

Object du Jour: The Pepper Box and the Wiggles flashlight car.

No comments: