7.09.2009

Correction...

I need to correct something that I wrote. I've offended myself. lol Jackson has autism, not Jackson IS autistic. He is a beautiful kiddo first and foremost. The diagnoses, of both trisomy and autism do not define who he is as a person. He's not an autistic kid or a trisomy kid. J is a boy who happens to have both of those things.

J was absolutely freezing before school this morning. His legs were mottled and he was shaking. I put a sweatshirt and hat on him, hoping that would warm him up a bit. Poor kid has no body fat to keep him warm. I've talked to his doctors about his, and no one seems to have an answer for us. It doesn't help that it's July and it's in the 60's this morning. It may have even gotten into the 50's last night. Crazy.

So far this morning, it's only 10, so the day is young, "Crash" aka Jameson has managed to stay in one piece.

Object du Jour: A fistful of toothbrushes. J wasn't happy I wouldn't let him take them to school.

No comments: