7.14.2009

Ollies!!

When we go to the store, does J2 cry for candy or cookies or other sweets? Nope, black olives. He clutched the can of olives through the whole shopping trip and screamed when I had to hand to the cashier to scan it. I handed the can back to him and he tucked it under his arm and glared at the cashier. We got home and he pulled the can opener off the shelf and handed it and the can to me. Ollieeees!! So, for dinner he had scrambled eggs with cheese, black olives and blueberries. Yum!

For J's daily caloric intake, I've been monitoring everything he eats and making the daily batch of his formula in the morning. What he doesn't drink during the day, goes into his tube at night. Let's hope this results in a weight gain. He's such a skinny little thing. I have one kid who could care less about food and one kid who can eat a whole can of black olives! (Disclaimer: I wouldn't let J2 have a whole can of olives; the resulting diaper would be incredible!)

Object du Jour: The "rectangle teeth".

No comments: