7.27.2009

Spongebob Squarechalk

Yesterday, Daddy and J2 went down to the lakefront to watch the air show. J and I stayed home; I didn't think J would enjoy the sounds down there at all. Daddy said Jameson loved it and kept saying, "ah-pane" while pointing at the sky.

Jackson and I watered the flowers, painted the steps and sidewalk with water and blew bubbles. Then I remembered we had a brand new package of Spongebob sidewalk chalk that we got with our Kalahari tickets. Jackson had a blast marking up everything outside with chalk. It was fun watching him experiment to see what kind of marks the chalk would make on the sidewalk, grass, lawn chair, picnic table, and the tires on my car. Of course, I had to make giant rectangles on the sidewalk. We had fun jumping in and out of them. It was a nice day with my special fella.

The next few weeks are going to busy for J. This is his last week of summer school, his 5th birthday is Thursday and family is coming over on Saturday to party down; he has OT, feeding, genetics, dental clinic, ortho and his 5 year check-up all in the next two weeks. Then we'll head to State Fair and before we know it, he'll be a big guy in 4K. Wow, this summer went fast!

Object du Jour: The "tape back." Daddy has some computer back-up tapes. Naturally, they are rectangular, and J has decided to call them a "tape back."

No comments: