7.12.2009

Fun with Potato Head Parts!



These two find nothing funnier than sticking Mr. Potato Head parts to their faces!

The bottom picture is Jameson holding "Baby Rectangle Ellen." Her name used to be Stickers, but J has decided to stick with the Rectangle Ellen theme.

I got the doll for Jackson when I was pregnant with Jameson on the advice of our Beh Psych. J never played much with her until recently. He'll fake cry and bring her to me and say, "Baby cryin'." I ask him what we should do, and he's starting to tell me, "change diaper", "get water bottle", or "hug." It's nice to see some more imaginative play skills emerging.

Object du Jour: The baby laundry basket. I had to search through all the doll house furniture while J stood there and cried, "Find it, find it!"

No comments: