5.28.2009

A tricycle built for two...



Here is the cool tandem bike! Family support paid for the bike, toe clips and seat belt and we paid for the tandem attachment for Jameson. I do need to buy a second seat belt. I didn't think about that when I placed the order. Jameson loves it! Jackson isn't so sure yet. What's really nice, is since neither one can pedal yet, I can lock the steering wheel and push it from behind.

I spoke with the sensory OT at Children's yesterday. I described all of J's issues with sounds and movement and she'd like to see him for an evaluation on Monday. She sounded really nice. I hope she has some ideas for us!

Object du Jour: Shining a Dora flashlight into my shoes. Sounds fun, huh?



3 comments:

The Ketcham Family said...

Hey Wendi,

This is Drew's mom (inv dup 12p). Love the tricycle! We're about to start Drew on Therapeutic Listening (www.vitallinks.net). Not sure if that would be worth mentioning to the OT in your consult?? Hope all goes well. Your boys look like they're doing great!

Laura

Wendi said...

Thanks for the link! I'll check it out! Anything we can do for him is worth a shot.

Wendi said...

Why is my name J's History. Weird. I'm so not tech savvy. lol