5.22.2009

The jelly was here a minute ago.

I opened up the air vent last night after the boys went to bed. I found one Mr. Potato Head tongue, 3 Mr. Potato Head ears, 1 Little People bench and 4 jelly packets (so that's where those went after our carryout breakfast from John's 3 weeks ago).

Jackson is bouncing on the bed behind me yelling, "Ice Ice Baby" at the top of his lungs. Then he gets really wacky and changes it to "Ice Ice Computer, Window, Door, Pictures, Horsie..." I've haven't heard him this loud in a loooong time. At least he's in a good mood before school!

I made J's genetics follow-up for August 4th. Jackson hasn't been there since he was 3, so I'm excited for his dr. to see much progress we've made over the last two years.

Object du Jour: An empty metal Pepper box.

No comments: