5.14.2009

Mother's Day

Here's J and the placemat he made me at school for Mother's Day. He looks really happy about having to stand there and hold it, doesn't he? The boys also got me a book and a new Sigg water bottle and decorated a cake for me at the grocery store.

We went to Lowe's and got some new flowers and spent the day outside planting and doing yardwork. The boys love to be outside and try to help the best they can. J needed several reminders not to eat the sticks he was supposed to be putting in the lawn bag.

I talked to J's ST at school today. She's seeing J have a little "lull" in his speech growth lately. I'm seeing him really fighting following directions. He will either completely ignore me or just walk away. His IEP is Monday, so we'll see what we can come up with then.

Object du Jour: Back to the orange toothbrush!

No comments: