5.30.2009

Wii Rock!

So we finally joined the rest of the free world and got a Wii. I'm hoping that Jackson can learn some eye-hand coordination with the games and work on some balance things with the board that came with the WiiFit. We played with it for awhile last night and Jackson was fascinated. He went and got his little handheld Cars game and pointed at the screen while I was playing. This morning, I wake up to a cute little bugger right in my face saying, "Go downstairs, play Wii?" He hasn't given it a go yet, he seems afraid to hold the controller. I bought him his own Cars game today at Toys R Us, so hopefully he'll decide it's OK to play.

My ingenious almost 17 month old decided he needed a cookie and tried to use the Swiffer handle to knock the box off the top of the toaster oven. I caught him before he knocked every coffee cup off the shelf. Boy, I can't wait until he's a teenager, that should be even more fun!

Object du Jour: The pepper box. They are both so into this thing they fight over it. Why do I buy toys?

No comments: