5.07.2009

My son, the Oompa Loompa

The boys were in the tub this morning and I was jealously admiring Jameson's soft, round, pink baby skin. And then I looked at Jackson and noticed he has a bit of an orange tinge. Small freak-out moment and then I remembered a conversation I had with J's dietitian about kids who eat large amounts of Sweet Potatoes. Yeah, so with the amount of SW's (as we call them) J eats, he's going to look like an Oompa Loompa for awhile.

File under the category: Things I never thought I would be doing. I changed J's MIC-key today. It was leaking and I can't remember the last time I changed it. I'll spare you the gory details, but it's amazing how much more it takes to squick me out compared to before I had kids.

Object du Jour: J loves to play with all the pieces and parts that come in the MIC-key kit. Nothing too exciting, just some extension tubes and plastic syringes, but it makes the unpleasantness of tube changes a little better for him.

No comments: