5.04.2009

Things I think about when I can't sleep at 5 am...

My boys are amazing in completely different ways. I watch the new things they learn and how they seemingly require almost no thought for Jameson, but are such struggles for Jackson. Chewing, trying new foods, giving up the bottle, kicking a ball, walking backward, following simple directions, and turning around and sliding off the couch belly side down rather than just falling forward and hoping for the best...Jameson didn't need to be taught these things step by step like J did, but his accomplishments are no less incredible. The end result for both is the same, both walking, drinking from a straw, not falling off the couch on a daily basis, chewing for the big one is still coming along...but how they got to those end results is worlds apart and simply amazing.

Whew, J was whiny before school. I pretty sure the whining was in a frequency only dogs can hear. Usually when this happens they tell me he did fine, so lets hope that's the case today!

Jameson is 16 months today. Where did the time go?

Object du Jour: Too early tell (I sound like a Magic 8 ball). I will post if anything Earth shattering comes to light later today!

No comments: